North Phoenix Metro Area Real Estate & Homes For Sale
Our real estate market is in precarious times. Current economic conditions have forced many people to become late or completely stop making their mortgage payments. Unfortunately, bad circumstances have fallen upon good people. The first thing you should know is that you’re not alone, and that there are millions of others across the country in your situation. The second thing you should know is that you do have rights and options to assist you in avoiding foreclosure and its devastating affect on your credit.
As your Real Estate Professional and Certified Distressed Property Expert® (CDPE), I have been trained to assist homeowners facing financial distress. I can eliminate confusion and ease frustration by providing you with the information you need to evaluate your options. If you’re looking for legitimate, professional help to avoid foreclosure, please don’t hesitate to contact me. By clicking on the links below, you’ll be able to access some of the preliminary facts you need to get back on track toward financial recovery.
Foreclosure Resource Directory
- Foreclosure: The Basics: 1 in every 3 Arizona homeowners are now underwater on their mortgage, and don’t know what to do. Should you find yourself in this situation, it’s important that you first understand the foreclosure process, then become educated about your options.
- Alternatives to Foreclosure: 7 out of 10 homeowners in foreclosure proceed without consulting with a real estate professional. If you are facing the prospect of foreclosure, understand that you have a number of possible options.
- Common Foreclosure Terms and What They Mean (City of Phoenix): Some of the terminology you hear and read may seem confusing. These definitions should help you stay on top of the real estate lingo.
- Top 10 Mistakes Homeowners Make When Facing Foreclosure: If you are facing the prospect of foreclosure, you need to prepare yourself to avoid the following mistakes that are most commonly made.
- Stay or Go?: The puprose of the chart that follows is to show you some of your options, and help you look at your situation from a purely logical perspective. After all, no one can put a value on the emotional attachment you may have to your home.
- Foreclosure vs. Short Sale Homeowner Consequences Report: If you are facing the prospect of foreclosure in the near future, you are not alone. But, understand that you have options. Be sure to talk to a pre-foreclosure professional to find the best option for your specific situation.
- What is a CDPE?: If you are affected by the prospect of foreclosure, understand that you have options…and I can help. Find out how.
- Law Firms SPECIALIZING in Short Sales: Homeowners facing the prospect of foreclosure are encouraged to seek the advice of a trusted pre-foreclosure professional. Click on the link for a list of recommended law firms specializing in short sales.
- CPA and Tax Attorney SPECIALIZING in Short Sales: Click on the link for a recommended CPA and tax firm both specializing in short sales.
- Avoid These Foreclosure Scams: Today, nearly 1 in 6 mortgages are not being paid. If you think you’re alone, think again. However, it’s important that you avoid the predatory modification schemes disguised as assistance. There follows a few suggestions on how you can avoid becoming a victim.
- Foreclosure FAQ’s (City of Phoenix)
- Foreclosure Timeline (City of Phoenix)